'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.
CID is a crime detective series that airs on Sony TV. It is about a team of detectives belonging to the Crime Investigation Department in Mumbai. Shivaji plays the protagonist of the show.