'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.
CID is a crime detective series that airs on Sony TV. It is about a team of detectives belonging to the Crime Investigation Department in Mumbai. Shivaji plays the protagonist of the show.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer