'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi