'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?