'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Sehwag announces retirement, says playing for India memorable journey
- Two children killed after Dalit family's home set on fire, Rajnath seeks report
- Cricketer Amit Mishra booked for assaulting female friend
- Bihar will slay 'political Ravana': Lalu Prasad attacks PM Modi
- I am not optimistic about India-Pakistan series: PCB chief
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.