'ACP Pradyuman' denies plans to quit CID
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Veteran actor Shivaji Satam, better known as ACP Pradyuman of CID, has denied that he is planning to quit the long-running hit crime series, though he admitted to having issues with the makers.
There was a buzz that Shivaji might be bidding goodbye to the show in December, ending his 12-year-long association.
"I don't know where this news is coming from. I have heard it today. I haven't told anyone, be it producers or anyone else, that I am leaving the show," Shivaji said.
However, Shivaji hinted that he has some issues with the makers. "There are things that need to be sorted out... I am sure it will be sorted out... it happens between friends," he said.
The show's producer B P Singh remained unavailable for comment.
CID is a crime detective series that airs on Sony TV. It is about a team of detectives belonging to the Crime Investigation Department in Mumbai. Shivaji plays the protagonist of the show.