Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.