Actor-producer Sujit Kumar dead
- India and Pakistan talks at SAARC meet: will there be more than the usual rhetoric?
- Won’t act if students hold Osama event: Princeton University President
- NDA’s Aadhaar Bill stronger than UPA’s on privacy: Nandan Nilekani
- Now it’s Congress: Bharat Mata Ki Jai or else
- Umar Khalid, Anirban led mob that raised slogans: Delhi Police
Actor-producer Sujit Kumar, 75, passed away here on Friday morning.
He is survived by his children Jatin and Henna. A condolence meeting will be held at Indian Medical Association, Juhu, on February 8.
- BJP turns a blind eye to ally SAD’s disregard of the national interest in Punjab
- Modi govt has promoted and democratised the internet like no other in the past
- A look at the US presidential contenders’ positions on issues that matter to India
- We need to learn to keep politicians away from sports bodies
- Why criticism of the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana is misplaced and unwarranted
- Dear Governor Solanki, please withhold your assent to the Punjab SYL bill