Adani Enterprises offer for sale fully subscribed
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The offer for sale of a little over two per cent stake of Adani Enterprises by its promoters was fully subscribed today.
The 2.3 crore stake sale received bids for 2.38 crore shares, raising Rs 653.17 crore, as per data available with the BSE.
The indicative price for the issue was Rs 283.99.
Adani Enterprises' promoters fixed Rs 282 as the floor price for selling the company's 2.3 crore shares.
The promoters are Adani Agro, Adani Commodities, Vinod S Adani, Rajesh S Adani, Pranav V Adani, Priti G Adani and Shilin R Adani.
Promoters' had 79.96 per cent stake in the company, as on September-end.
DSP Merrill Lynch acted as the sole selling broker for the OFS.
Shares of the company ended at Rs 273.45, up 0.81 per cent from its previous close.