Adani OFS subscribed 1.04 times
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR strike early, get rid of DD opener Vijay
Promoters of Adani Enterprises successfully diluted 2.09% stake or 2.3 crore shares via offer for sale (OFS) to comply with the minimum public shareholding norms that require the promoter holding to be brought down to 75%.
The issue was subscribed 1.04 times. According to BSE data, the issue received bids for 2.38 crore shares against the offer size of 2.3 crore shares at a clearing rate of R283 per share. Based on the clearing rate, the promoters have raised a little over R650 crore.