Adani Power Q3 net consolidated loss widens to Rs 619 cr
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The power producer expects to increase its generation capacity from current level of about 5,320 MW to 10,000 MW by the end of 2013.
Adani Power Chairman Gautam Adani said the domestic outlook for the power sector seems set to improve.
This would on the back of "recent policy measures like PMO direction to sign Fuel Supply Agreement and to work on coal-pooling mechanism, debt restructuring of state electricity boards, rail links for coal evacuation, etc, he added.
"We see these steps as clear indication of the importance attached to this vital sector and boost for more investment under the 12th Five Year Plan," Adani said.
Meanwhile, the company's board today approved re-appointment of Rajesh S Adani as a Managing Director of the company for a period five years starting from April 1, 2013, according to a regulatory filing.
Shares of Adani Power dropped nearly four per cent to Rs 61.25 in late afternoon trade on the BSE.
Stocks More on Adani Power
Company INFO More on Adani Power
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress