Adani Power Q3 net consolidated loss widens to Rs 619 cr
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
The power producer expects to increase its generation capacity from current level of about 5,320 MW to 10,000 MW by the end of 2013.
Adani Power Chairman Gautam Adani said the domestic outlook for the power sector seems set to improve.
This would on the back of "recent policy measures like PMO direction to sign Fuel Supply Agreement and to work on coal-pooling mechanism, debt restructuring of state electricity boards, rail links for coal evacuation, etc, he added.
"We see these steps as clear indication of the importance attached to this vital sector and boost for more investment under the 12th Five Year Plan," Adani said.
Meanwhile, the company's board today approved re-appointment of Rajesh S Adani as a Managing Director of the company for a period five years starting from April 1, 2013, according to a regulatory filing.
Shares of Adani Power dropped nearly four per cent to Rs 61.25 in late afternoon trade on the BSE.
Stocks More on Adani Power
Company INFO More on Adani Power