ADC presides over annual meeting of Industrial panel
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
Presiding over the 20th meeting of the Industrial Clearance Committee at Bachat Bhawan, additional deputy commissioner, development, Rishipal Singh ordered the present officials and authorities to look into the complaints and problems of industrialists of the city and get them resolved at the earliest.
He ordered the earliest completion of road project near Jassian road and GT Road.