ADC presides over annual meeting of Industrial panel
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Presiding over the 20th meeting of the Industrial Clearance Committee at Bachat Bhawan, additional deputy commissioner, development, Rishipal Singh ordered the present officials and authorities to look into the complaints and problems of industrialists of the city and get them resolved at the earliest.
He ordered the earliest completion of road project near Jassian road and GT Road.