Adelaide school warns even non-Muslim teachers to wear hijab or face sack
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Earlier it was reported that the order, from the school''s governing board and chairman Faruk Kahn, contradicts the policy of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.
Australian Federation of Islamic Council assistant secretary Keysar Trad said the policy was at odds with the national federation, but it was powerless to intervene.