Adelaide school warns even non-Muslim teachers to wear hijab or face sack
- Survivors unlikely onboard missing IAF aircraft AN-32: MoS Defence
- Selfie Gold goes to Sports Minister Vijay Goel but Rio panel isn’t amused
- Prakash Javadekar accepts what Smriti Irani rejected: PMO idea to let IIMs choose their chiefs
- In standoff with SC on judges’ postings, Govt digs its heels in
- Should bury data, said Ranbaxy chief when R&D head revealed fudge: Tribunal order
Earlier it was reported that the order, from the school''s governing board and chairman Faruk Kahn, contradicts the policy of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.
Australian Federation of Islamic Council assistant secretary Keysar Trad said the policy was at odds with the national federation, but it was powerless to intervene.
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?
- Wang Yi’s Delhi visit is an occasion to start a conversation with Beijing
- India needs to build legal expertise to press its case in international maritime disputes
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology can make the state more accountable
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam