Adele buys mother 600,000 pound house?
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Singer Adele has reportedly bought her mother a 600,000 pound apartment to say thanks for helping her become a star.
Penny Adkins, who brought up her daughter alone in a cramped flat above a shop in North London, held down two jobs while encouraging Adele to become one of the biggest-selling artists in the world, reported Mirror Online.
But Adele's devotion to Penny, 44, is in stark contrast to her relationship with estranged dad Mark Evans, 49, who admitted he had been "a rotten father".
Adele, 24, who gave birth to a son in October, has a property portfolio of at least 10 million pound.