Adele denies scolding Chris Brown in Grammy photo
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Singer Adele has denied she was scolding Chris Brown at the Grammy awards, unlike the inference drawn from the much-circulated photo of the two music stars.
A photo showing Adele seemingly yelling at the R&B star led many to believe that the 'Rolling In The Deep' hit maker gave him an earful for not giving a standing ovation to Frank Ocean as he walked up to accept his award.
Although she did flash a disapproving look when Chris Brown remained seated during Ocean's walk to the Grammy stage, Adele said she did not reprimand him for doing so.
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!," the nine-time Grammy-award-winning singer tweeted.