Adele is worth 15 mn pounds?
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Singer Adele has allegedly amassed a fortune worth £15 million thanks to the international success of her album '21'.
The 24-year-old reportedly makes £41,000 a day, according to accounts of her company Melted Stone Ltd, which show she has £10.3 million in the bank and a further £4.6 million due in royalties, a media report said.
Her huge fortune is down to the phenomenal success of her
second album '21', which has sold 25 million copies worldwide,
outselling her debut '19' three times over.
The soulful singer's accounts were worth £3,41,000 last year before her music took off in America.
Adele recently splashed out £6,00,000 to buy her single mother Penny Adkins a plush new pad in Notting Hill, west London, as a thank you for working two jobs to support her daughter's ambitions to become a star.
The singer, who lives in a ten-bedroom mansion in Surrey with her fiance Simon Konecki and her four-month-old son Angelo James, is currently renting Paul McCartney's old LA mansion for £47,000 a month.
- On Day 2 in Amethi, Kejriwal woos Muslims
- After Tytler self-goal, Capt goes on defensive
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police ‘don’t publicise work’
- Togadia ‘hate speech’: EC seeks report, police begin probe
- JuD chief: Hindus safe in Pak unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage