Adele is worth 15 mn pounds?
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Singer Adele has allegedly amassed a fortune worth £15 million thanks to the international success of her album '21'.
The 24-year-old reportedly makes £41,000 a day, according to accounts of her company Melted Stone Ltd, which show she has £10.3 million in the bank and a further £4.6 million due in royalties, a media report said.
Her huge fortune is down to the phenomenal success of her
second album '21', which has sold 25 million copies worldwide,
outselling her debut '19' three times over.
The soulful singer's accounts were worth £3,41,000 last year before her music took off in America.
Adele recently splashed out £6,00,000 to buy her single mother Penny Adkins a plush new pad in Notting Hill, west London, as a thank you for working two jobs to support her daughter's ambitions to become a star.
The singer, who lives in a ten-bedroom mansion in Surrey with her fiance Simon Konecki and her four-month-old son Angelo James, is currently renting Paul McCartney's old LA mansion for £47,000 a month.