Adele is worth 15 mn pounds?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Singer Adele has allegedly amassed a fortune worth £15 million thanks to the international success of her album '21'.
The 24-year-old reportedly makes £41,000 a day, according to accounts of her company Melted Stone Ltd, which show she has £10.3 million in the bank and a further £4.6 million due in royalties, a media report said.
Her huge fortune is down to the phenomenal success of her
second album '21', which has sold 25 million copies worldwide,
outselling her debut '19' three times over.
The soulful singer's accounts were worth £3,41,000 last year before her music took off in America.
Adele recently splashed out £6,00,000 to buy her single mother Penny Adkins a plush new pad in Notting Hill, west London, as a thank you for working two jobs to support her daughter's ambitions to become a star.
The singer, who lives in a ten-bedroom mansion in Surrey with her fiance Simon Konecki and her four-month-old son Angelo James, is currently renting Paul McCartney's old LA mansion for £47,000 a month.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid