Adele practising Chinese therapy to curb stage fright
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Multiple Grammy winner Adele is reportedly practising Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy in a bid to beat her stage fright ahead of her comeback performance at the Oscars next week.
The Rolling in the Deep hitmaker is returning to the stage for the first time since giving birth and has been undergoing special Chinese therapy, reported Contactmusic.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it's worse than ever.She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing,
and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," a source said.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song Skyfall during a special tribute to the British spy franchise which will take place during the film awards next week.
The track is also nominated for an award in the Best Song category.
- ‘Maintain birth data; see how many go to school after 5 years’
- A nun-lawyer’s habit starts court dress code debate in Delhi
- They have not voted for 10 years
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- State registers 61 pc voter turnout in phase II
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan