Adele practising Chinese therapy to curb stage fright
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
Multiple Grammy winner Adele is reportedly practising Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy in a bid to beat her stage fright ahead of her comeback performance at the Oscars next week.
The Rolling in the Deep hitmaker is returning to the stage for the first time since giving birth and has been undergoing special Chinese therapy, reported Contactmusic.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it's worse than ever.She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing,
and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," a source said.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song Skyfall during a special tribute to the British spy franchise which will take place during the film awards next week.
The track is also nominated for an award in the Best Song category.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism