Adele practising Chinese therapy to curb stage fright
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Multiple Grammy winner Adele is reportedly practising Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy in a bid to beat her stage fright ahead of her comeback performance at the Oscars next week.
The Rolling in the Deep hitmaker is returning to the stage for the first time since giving birth and has been undergoing special Chinese therapy, reported Contactmusic.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it's worse than ever.She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing,
and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," a source said.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song Skyfall during a special tribute to the British spy franchise which will take place during the film awards next week.
The track is also nominated for an award in the Best Song category.