Adele practising Chinese therapy to curb stage fright
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Multiple Grammy winner Adele is reportedly practising Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy in a bid to beat her stage fright ahead of her comeback performance at the Oscars next week.
The Rolling in the Deep hitmaker is returning to the stage for the first time since giving birth and has been undergoing special Chinese therapy, reported Contactmusic.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it's worse than ever.She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing,
and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," a source said.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song Skyfall during a special tribute to the British spy franchise which will take place during the film awards next week.
The track is also nominated for an award in the Best Song category.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation