Adele practising Chinese therapy to curb stage fright
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Multiple Grammy winner Adele is reportedly practising Chinese Qi Gong breathing therapy in a bid to beat her stage fright ahead of her comeback performance at the Oscars next week.
The Rolling in the Deep hitmaker is returning to the stage for the first time since giving birth and has been undergoing special Chinese therapy, reported Contactmusic.
"Adele has suffered with terrible stage fright since she was 16, but now it's worse than ever.She knows all eyes are on her after almost a year out of the spotlight, so she needed something to help her with it. Ayda was the first person to tell Adele about Belly Breathing,
and how it had helped Robbie overcome his performing anxiety in recent years," a source said.
Adele will perform her James Bond theme song Skyfall during a special tribute to the British spy franchise which will take place during the film awards next week.
The track is also nominated for an award in the Best Song category.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist