Adele splashes out 100,000 pounds on a Porsche
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Singer Adele has bought a brand new Porsche Cayenne for a whopping 100,000 pounds.
The 25-year-old recently got her driving test certificate and soon after that purchased a new car.
Last week, the 'Someone Like You singer' visited the Porsche Centre West London dealership in Chiswick and ordered the top-of-the range set of wheels, reported Daily Mirror.
"Since passing her test, driving has become one of Adele's favourite activities and she loves to cruise around London. She could afford to buy any mega-expensive sports car but, now she's a mum, safety and reliability are her priorities. Her car is a 4x4 and extremely safe but it's also slick and luxurious.
"She's decided to treat herself and has joked that it's a Christmas present after she managed to pass her test. The cars are custom built based on the owner's individual specifications so Adele has chosen the leather and stitching she prefers. She chose a black car because she doesn't want to be noticed and can retain her privacy.