Adele splashes out 100,000 pounds on a Porsche
- Kansas shooting: Indian employee of Garmin, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, becomes victim of racial attack
- Maharashtra civic polls 2017: Behind BJP’s art of winning, there’s craft too
- UP polls 2017: Many sing Akhilesh Yadav’s praise but not all of them will put their vote where their mouth is
- Kalikho Pul note: Cautious Centre says can’t besmirch reputations by ordering probe
- Ramjas Scare: Drama fest called off over ‘anti-national’ charge
Singer Adele has bought a brand new Porsche Cayenne for a whopping 100,000 pounds.
The 25-year-old recently got her driving test certificate and soon after that purchased a new car.
Last week, the 'Someone Like You singer' visited the Porsche Centre West London dealership in Chiswick and ordered the top-of-the range set of wheels, reported Daily Mirror.
"Since passing her test, driving has become one of Adele's favourite activities and she loves to cruise around London. She could afford to buy any mega-expensive sports car but, now she's a mum, safety and reliability are her priorities. Her car is a 4x4 and extremely safe but it's also slick and luxurious.
- Once you start marching to tune of ‘Left Right, Left Right’, you’re mostly marching, not thinking critically
- Defence establishment must restructure itself, develop indigenous manufacturing
- In a post-Trump world, India can be an example of plural values
- The neta has become the anti-hero, mirroring a larger loss of faith in politics
- For IPL franchises, market considerations are as important as talent
- Demonetisation shows India’s social welfare measures like MGNREGS to be worryingly patchy