Adele splashes out 100,000 pounds on a Porsche
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Singer Adele has bought a brand new Porsche Cayenne for a whopping 100,000 pounds.
The 25-year-old recently got her driving test certificate and soon after that purchased a new car.
Last week, the 'Someone Like You singer' visited the Porsche Centre West London dealership in Chiswick and ordered the top-of-the range set of wheels, reported Daily Mirror.
"Since passing her test, driving has become one of Adele's favourite activities and she loves to cruise around London. She could afford to buy any mega-expensive sports car but, now she's a mum, safety and reliability are her priorities. Her car is a 4x4 and extremely safe but it's also slick and luxurious.