Adele wins big at Billboard magazine awards
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Singer Adele has scooped up three trophies at the Billboard magazine awards.
The 24-year-old 'Skyfall' singer was named top artist of 2012 and top female artist, while her hit record '21' took the top album.
She is the first entertainer to win both top artist titles two years in a row.
It crowns another great year for new mother Adele, who won six Grammy awards and dominated the US charts.
Other British Billboard successes included former X Factor stars One Direction, who were named top new artists, and Mumford & Sons, who topped the rock, alternative and folk album and artist categories.
Rapper Drake landed the Male Artist trophy and Maroon 5 were named Top Selling Group.
R&B star Rihanna took home the Hot 100 Artist title for her chart-topping singles like 'Diamonds' and 'We Found Love', while Gotye's 'Somebody That I Used To Know' was ruled Hot 100 Single of the Year.