Adele won't release another album for years
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
Grammy winner Adele will not release a new album for quite some time, according to her record label.
The 24-year-old singer, who is pregnant with fiance Simon Konecki' baby, has not started work on the follow-up to her multimillion-selling second set '21' and is unlikely to return to the studio any time soon, said XL Recordings.
The music label recently registered 41.7 million pounds in profit in 2011 following the enormous success of Adele's latest album, but said that those figures will not be achievable every year, reported Showbizspy online.
"The next Adele album may not come for some years, and it is impossible to predict its likely sales. We therefore regard this year's figures as exceptional," a spokesperson for XL Recording said.