Adele won't release another album for years
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- Elections 2014 LIVE: MNREGA money fills Congress' coffers, says Modi; No room for debate and dissent under Modi, says Chavan
Grammy winner Adele will not release a new album for quite some time, according to her record label.
The 24-year-old singer, who is pregnant with fiance Simon Konecki' baby, has not started work on the follow-up to her multimillion-selling second set '21' and is unlikely to return to the studio any time soon, said XL Recordings.
The music label recently registered 41.7 million pounds in profit in 2011 following the enormous success of Adele's latest album, but said that those figures will not be achievable every year, reported Showbizspy online.
"The next Adele album may not come for some years, and it is impossible to predict its likely sales. We therefore regard this year's figures as exceptional," a spokesperson for XL Recording said.
Adele's '21' has sold over 24 million copies since its release in January 2011 and helped boost XL Recordings's bank balance from 3 million pounds to 32 million pounds in a year.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city