Adele's music voted best for sleeping
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: FIR lodged against Ajit Pawar for threatening villagers to vote for Sule
Grammy winner Adele's music has topped the list of the most effective soundtrack for sleeping.
A survey done by hotel chain Travelodge on 2,000 people, showed that the 24-year-old's music helped lull them to sleep, a media report said.
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer has deposed Coldplay from the top of the charts. The band were number one for the firm's previous surveys in 2008 and 2010, but were pushed into second spot this time.
The poll put Snow Patrol in third place.
Boy band One Direction, whose debut album was called, ironically, 'Up All Night', were in fifth position.
Sleep expert Stevie Williams said, "Results from various sleep studies undertaken with a variety of male and female groups, has indicated that listening to soft, relaxing music at bedtime leads to a number of different benefits to a night's sleep."