Adhir Chowdhury defiant, says he stands by what he did
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The Trinamool Congress condemned the incident, saying Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should take action against the Union minister.
Senior Trinamool leader Sultan Ahmed said, "This is not a new thing for Adhir Chowdhury. He led the group yesterday. The PM should take action against him."
The Election Commission should take note of it and debar Chowdhury from entering the district where the Rejinagar by-election is slated for February 23, he said.