Adhir Chowdhury defiant, says he stands by what he did
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
The Trinamool Congress condemned the incident, saying Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should take action against the Union minister.
Senior Trinamool leader Sultan Ahmed said, "This is not a new thing for Adhir Chowdhury. He led the group yesterday. The PM should take action against him."
The Election Commission should take note of it and debar Chowdhury from entering the district where the Rejinagar by-election is slated for February 23, he said.