Aditi Rao Hydari in Boss
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Aditi Rao Hydari who was last seen in London Paris New York and whose Murder 3 is currently in the shooting phase has signed Boss. The film which was earlier titled Naam Hai Boss has Akshay Kumar in the main lead is now titled Boss. The action thriller which is currently being shot in Mumbai is being directed by the underwater adventure film Blue's director Anthony D'Souza. Reportedly a remake of the South hit Pokkiri Raja, the film has no female lead opposite Kumar, but Rao plays an important character. On her part Aditi is excited about doing different kinds of cinema. "When people heard that I was part of Vishesh Films Murder 3, the company which is known to sign heroines who are sensuous and sexy, they wondered how I could be part of the film. But I strongly feel one does not have to be voluptuous to be sexy, innocence can also be sexy. And being signed for a film which no one expects you to be a part of, is the most exciting thing about being an actress. Next, I would like to do an all out action film, you know one which allows me to indulge in a hand to hand combat," said the actress who played the supporting role of Rama bua in her debut film Delhi 6. Her portrayal of Shanti in Sudhir Mishra's Yeh Saali Zindagi won her the Screen Award for Best Actress in a supporting role, while her feisty act of a reporter Sheena in Rockstar won her accolades.