Aditi Rao Hydari's father diagnosed with cancer
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
Even though Aditi Rao Hydari is busy consolidating all the feedback coming her way since the Friday release of Murder 3, personally she is going through some troubled times.
Her father, who is in his early 60s, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is currently in the last stage of his illness.
"Aditi has been running between the film's promotion as well as being on her father's side. He is currently in ICU and since Aditi is the only child of her parents, she is juggling her time between promoting her latest release and taking care of her father's needs," said a source.
With last few days turning out to be really exhaustive for Aditi, surprisingly she was incommunicado for most part of Friday when the film released.
- Successful inflation targeting calls for more reform. Targeting Rajan is all too easy.
- Three years of Modi govt could be Indian economy's best since '96
- Pakistan will be the test-tube for the next jihad
- Modi government’s biggest achievement is the curbing of corruption
- It’s Akbar’s turn now and the victim, as always, is history
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating