Aditi Rao Hydari's father diagnosed with cancer
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Even though Aditi Rao Hydari is busy consolidating all the feedback coming her way since the Friday release of Murder 3, personally she is going through some troubled times.
Her father, who is in his early 60s, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is currently in the last stage of his illness.
"Aditi has been running between the film's promotion as well as being on her father's side. He is currently in ICU and since Aditi is the only child of her parents, she is juggling her time between promoting her latest release and taking care of her father's needs," said a source.
With last few days turning out to be really exhaustive for Aditi, surprisingly she was incommunicado for most part of Friday when the film released.
"Perhaps it was destined", said Aditi."I would have ideally wanted to celebrate after the film's release. However with my dad unwell, I have to be there by his side for whatever time that is required."
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today