Aditi Rao Hydari's father diagnosed with cancer
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Even though Aditi Rao Hydari is busy consolidating all the feedback coming her way since the Friday release of Murder 3, personally she is going through some troubled times.
Her father, who is in his early 60s, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is currently in the last stage of his illness.
"Aditi has been running between the film's promotion as well as being on her father's side. He is currently in ICU and since Aditi is the only child of her parents, she is juggling her time between promoting her latest release and taking care of her father's needs," said a source.
With last few days turning out to be really exhaustive for Aditi, surprisingly she was incommunicado for most part of Friday when the film released.
"Perhaps it was destined", said Aditi."I would have ideally wanted to celebrate after the film's release. However with my dad unwell, I have to be there by his side for whatever time that is required."