Aditi Rao Hydari's father passes away
Ehsaan Hydari (Aditi Rao Hydari's father), who was in the news lately as he was suffering from lung cancer, breathed his last yesterday at around 1.40 am today.
Aditi, in one of her recent interview to a leading publication, spoke about her relationship with her father. She said that even though she has been always attached to her father, she found her relationship with him to be difficult.
As per his wishes, Ehsaan Hydari was cremated, while his funeral was held at Shivaji Park Crematorium which was attended by the family and close friends.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate