Aditi Rao Hydari's father passes away
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Ehsaan Hydari (Aditi Rao Hydari's father), who was in the news lately as he was suffering from lung cancer, breathed his last yesterday at around 1.40 am today.
Aditi, in one of her recent interview to a leading publication, spoke about her relationship with her father. She said that even though she has been always attached to her father, she found her relationship with him to be difficult.
As per his wishes, Ehsaan Hydari was cremated, while his funeral was held at Shivaji Park Crematorium which was attended by the family and close friends.