Aditi Rao Hydari's father passes away
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Ehsaan Hydari (Aditi Rao Hydari's father), who was in the news lately as he was suffering from lung cancer, breathed his last yesterday at around 1.40 am today.
Aditi, in one of her recent interview to a leading publication, spoke about her relationship with her father. She said that even though she has been always attached to her father, she found her relationship with him to be difficult.
As per his wishes, Ehsaan Hydari was cremated, while his funeral was held at Shivaji Park Crematorium which was attended by the family and close friends.