Aditi Rao Hydari's father passes away
- Union Cabinet recommends President's Rule in Arunachal Pradesh
- Rafale jet deal on right track, says French President Hollande ahead of India visit
- Three girls commit suicide in Tamil Nadu, blaming college, high fees
- Tavleen Singh's column: Could Rohith have been saved?
- Netaji files: Centre rejected probe reports twice, to assert ‘Bose dead’
Ehsaan Hydari (Aditi Rao Hydari's father), who was in the news lately as he was suffering from lung cancer, breathed his last yesterday at around 1.40 am today.
Aditi, in one of her recent interview to a leading publication, spoke about her relationship with her father. She said that even though she has been always attached to her father, she found her relationship with him to be difficult.
As per his wishes, Ehsaan Hydari was cremated, while his funeral was held at Shivaji Park Crematorium which was attended by the family and close friends.
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?
- More university campuses must put an end to the ways in which casteism operates
- How four National Voters’ Days added the equivalent of 20 Finlands to voter rolls
- Countering rising pollution, endemic, is best done via solutions ground-up
- PM has a bold vision for defence reform. Can his defence minister deliver?
- Across the aisle: 'My birth is my fatal accident'