Aditi Rao Hydari's father passes away
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Ehsaan Hydari (Aditi Rao Hydari's father), who was in the news lately as he was suffering from lung cancer, breathed his last yesterday at around 1.40 am today.
Aditi, in one of her recent interview to a leading publication, spoke about her relationship with her father. She said that even though she has been always attached to her father, she found her relationship with him to be difficult.
As per his wishes, Ehsaan Hydari was cremated, while his funeral was held at Shivaji Park Crematorium which was attended by the family and close friends.