Aditya Roy Kapur to release his own album in 2014
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur, who played a musician in 'Aashiqui 2', has huge plans when it comes to singing and composing.
The actor who kick-started his career as a VJ, has plans to release his debut album in 2014. Currently, busy shooting for 'Daawat-E-Ishq' with Parineeti Chopra, he revealed that he likes to compose his own music and pen down songs too
The actor also humbly stated his love for guitar and expressed that he would require other musical equipments to give finishing touches to his tracks.
Aditya who is caught up with shoots, believes that next year would be perfect time to release his dream debut album as he would have some time to dedicate to music.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express