Administrative reshuffle in Himachal Pradesh
- PM in Paris: 'We must create a balance between economy and ecology'
- PM Modi meets Nawaz Sharif at UN climate summit in Paris
- Congress raises Dadri, Kalburgi killing in Lok Sabha; BJP hits back
- Petrol price cut by 58 paise per litre, diesel 25 paise
- India's economic growth accelerates to 7.4 per cent in July-September
The Himachal Pradesh government Friday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle affecting responsibilities of seven IAS officers, including three of Additional Chief Secretary rank.
P Mitra, Additional Chief Secretary (Agriculture), who is holding additional charge of Fisheries Department has been given the additional charge of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Animal Husbandry departments.
Upma Chowdhary, Principal Secretary (Social Justice and empowerment) would be Principal Resident Commissioner at New Delhi, relieving P C Dhiman of this additional charge. A R Sihagn Principal Secretary (TCP and Housing) shall also hold the additional charge of Social Justice and Empowerment while B S Negi, Principal Secretary (Rural Development and Panchayati Raj) would takeover as Principal Secretary (Personnel, MPP and Power) relieving Deepak Sanan and Manisha Nanda of additional charge.
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion
- Framed at BJP’s Diwali milan: Selfie-Made Journalism
- Raja-Mandala: Modi’s multilateral moment
- The politics of peace
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner