Administrative reshuffle in Himachal Pradesh
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
The Himachal Pradesh government Friday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle affecting responsibilities of seven IAS officers, including three of Additional Chief Secretary rank.
P Mitra, Additional Chief Secretary (Agriculture), who is holding additional charge of Fisheries Department has been given the additional charge of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Animal Husbandry departments.
Upma Chowdhary, Principal Secretary (Social Justice and empowerment) would be Principal Resident Commissioner at New Delhi, relieving P C Dhiman of this additional charge. A R Sihagn Principal Secretary (TCP and Housing) shall also hold the additional charge of Social Justice and Empowerment while B S Negi, Principal Secretary (Rural Development and Panchayati Raj) would takeover as Principal Secretary (Personnel, MPP and Power) relieving Deepak Sanan and Manisha Nanda of additional charge.
Ajai Bhandari, Secretary (SAD, GAD and Parliamentary Affairs and Sainik Welfare Department), who is holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner, Shimla has been posted as Managing Director, HP State Industrial Development Corporation, Shimla.