Adult film star Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been hospitalised and is in critical condition.
Jeremy, 59, is currently being treated for an aneurysm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center according his representative, Mike Esterman, reported TMZ online.
Jeremy drove himself to the hospital after experiencing severe chest pains and that the aneurysm is near his heart.
He was transferred to the intensive care unit after his condition worsened, but Esterman could not confirm whether he is still in the ICU.
Jeremy is listed as the Guinness Book of World Records' holder for the most appearances in adult films.
His acting credits include more than 2,000 films- '21 Hump Street', 'A Christmas Orgy' and 'Orgazmo'.