Adult film star Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been hospitalised and is in critical condition.
Jeremy, 59, is currently being treated for an aneurysm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center according his representative, Mike Esterman, reported TMZ online.
Jeremy drove himself to the hospital after experiencing severe chest pains and that the aneurysm is near his heart.
He was transferred to the intensive care unit after his condition worsened, but Esterman could not confirm whether he is still in the ICU.
Jeremy is listed as the Guinness Book of World Records' holder for the most appearances in adult films.
His acting credits include more than 2,000 films- '21 Hump Street', 'A Christmas Orgy' and 'Orgazmo'.