Advice! 10 things not to say after sex
- SC bans registration of diesel vehicles above 2000cc in Delhi from Jan 1
- A day after CBI raid, Kejriwal points finger at Arun Jaitley over DDCA irregularities
- What Kejriwal’s tweets set off in BJP party office and the House
- Benchmark trial done in record 9 months, wheels of justice stall in other rape cases
- Either GST or destabilising of non-BJP govts, both cannot be together: Ghulam Nabi Azad
There are few things you should avoid saying to your partner after making love, if you don't want your relationship to end up in disaster.
There's enough sex in D.H. Lawrence's scandalous masterwork Lady Chatterley's Lover, but one can also find ten things said after sex that you really wouldn't want to say today, according to the Huffington Post.
Some are said by men, some are said by women, but both sexes should avoid pretty much all of them.
The 10 things in the order in which they appear in the book, according to the paper, are as follows:
Don't complain about the timing of someone's orgasm (or how they got there)-
Never to talk about the woman's orgasm right after she's had it, much less criticize how she gets herself there. Even if you want to praise her (or yourself ) for the success you just had, better keep still. Let it happen; don't shine light on it lest it disappear.
Never ask if your lover regrets the sex you just had
Asking if someone regrets the recently concluded festivities might sound nice on paper, but if the person is feeling sorry or uncomfortable after sex, she probably doesn't want to talk about it.
Discussing your socioeconomic differences isn't sexy—or practical
The more you mention the money discrepancy, the more power you give him to hold it against you.
Do not allude, however vaguely, to your past lovers or experience
No matter what observation you want to make about sex, keep everyone else out of it—no referring to your experience or your knowledge in general. Save such observations for less vulnerable moments.
Do not mention love to your no-strings-attached lover
If you think you're never going to fall in love with him, guess what: That's probably exactly what he'd prefer. No need to feel guilty or to say anything at all.
- Odd-even car proposal being enforced without evidence or cost-benefit analysis
- This isn’t the last that France will see of Marine Le Pen and her National Front
- Climate agreement strikes fine balance between ambition, differentiation and finance
- Benedict Anderson’s work spurred debates on nationalism, neglected by the Left till then
- Paris Agreement will provide the template for future climate change action
- That’s what Pakistan’s broken pledges have reduced Afghanistan to