Advice! 10 things not to say after sex
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP may emerge leader, but fall short of magic figure, says Sharad Pawar
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
There are few things you should avoid saying to your partner after making love, if you don't want your relationship to end up in disaster.
There's enough sex in D.H. Lawrence's scandalous masterwork Lady Chatterley's Lover, but one can also find ten things said after sex that you really wouldn't want to say today, according to the Huffington Post.
Some are said by men, some are said by women, but both sexes should avoid pretty much all of them.
The 10 things in the order in which they appear in the book, according to the paper, are as follows:
Don't complain about the timing of someone's orgasm (or how they got there)-
Never to talk about the woman's orgasm right after she's had it, much less criticize how she gets herself there. Even if you want to praise her (or yourself ) for the success you just had, better keep still. Let it happen; don't shine light on it lest it disappear.
Never ask if your lover regrets the sex you just had
Asking if someone regrets the recently concluded festivities might sound nice on paper, but if the person is feeling sorry or uncomfortable after sex, she probably doesn't want to talk about it.
Discussing your socioeconomic differences isn't sexy—or practical
The more you mention the money discrepancy, the more power you give him to hold it against you.
Do not allude, however vaguely, to your past lovers or experience
No matter what observation you want to make about sex, keep everyone else out of it—no referring to your experience or your knowledge in general. Save such observations for less vulnerable moments.
Do not mention love to your no-strings-attached lover
If you think you're never going to fall in love with him, guess what: That's probably exactly what he'd prefer. No need to feel guilty or to say anything at all.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies