Advice! 10 things not to say after sex
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
There are few things you should avoid saying to your partner after making love, if you don't want your relationship to end up in disaster.
There's enough sex in D.H. Lawrence's scandalous masterwork Lady Chatterley's Lover, but one can also find ten things said after sex that you really wouldn't want to say today, according to the Huffington Post.
Some are said by men, some are said by women, but both sexes should avoid pretty much all of them.
The 10 things in the order in which they appear in the book, according to the paper, are as follows:
Don't complain about the timing of someone's orgasm (or how they got there)-
Never to talk about the woman's orgasm right after she's had it, much less criticize how she gets herself there. Even if you want to praise her (or yourself ) for the success you just had, better keep still. Let it happen; don't shine light on it lest it disappear.
Never ask if your lover regrets the sex you just had
Asking if someone regrets the recently concluded festivities might sound nice on paper, but if the person is feeling sorry or uncomfortable after sex, she probably doesn't want to talk about it.
Discussing your socioeconomic differences isn't sexy—or practical
The more you mention the money discrepancy, the more power you give him to hold it against you.
Do not allude, however vaguely, to your past lovers or experience
No matter what observation you want to make about sex, keep everyone else out of it—no referring to your experience or your knowledge in general. Save such observations for less vulnerable moments.
Do not mention love to your no-strings-attached lover
If you think you're never going to fall in love with him, guess what: That's probably exactly what he'd prefer. No need to feel guilty or to say anything at all.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students