Advocates thrash cop outside High Court after he slaps their colleague
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
"We have decided to stop the use of smart cards for two weeks. Meanwhile, we will work out modalities to ensure its proper implementation," said Ranjivan, secretary, Bar Association.
Police suspended the head constable and sent him to the Police Lines. "We are looking at all the aspects of the situation, and an internal probe has been started by the department," said the DIG.