After 3 sisters' rape-murder, another minor raped in Bhandara
- Gujarat CM: Nitin Patel's name to be announced at 4 pm, has PM backing
- Lockheed Martin will shift fighter aircraft's production line to India, but with a condition
- I had not gone to Pakistan to have lunch: Rajnath Singh in Rajya Sabha
- GST Bill to be introduced in Lok Sabha on August 8 for ratification
- BJP looks for new CM for Gujarat, Patels flex muscles
Another rape of a minor was reported in Bhandara Friday.
A schoolgirl was allegedly lured by her teacher Tuesday and taken on his a bike to the house of an acquaintance, where he allegedly raped her.
Superintendent of police Arti Singh said, "Family of the girl lodged a complaint today. We have arrested the teacher, Yadav Borkar (45). He has been remanded in police custody. The girl from Baleti village in Lakhandur tehsil is an 8th standard student at a zilla parishad school. She was waiting at a bus stop at Pachgaon when the teacher lured her.
"Asked if friend of Borkar was at home when the incident happened, she said, 'Apparently, yes. He told the teacher to go ahead with his plan'."
Meanwhile, there is no progress yet in the probe into the rape and murder of three sisters at Murmadi village in the district. "It is surprising nobody from the village saw the girls being taken away," Singh said.
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled
- The ecosystem created by GST will facilitate manufacturing hubs
- The problem is not the home minister’s SAARC visit. It is the lack of reflection within
- The incentive to dope
- GST is one of the boldest reforms in post-Independence India
- Like Atal, Advani, Somnath