After a year’s absence, Nico Hulkenberg back in Force India colours
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
German driver Nico Hulkenberg will return to Sahara Force India in the Formula One Championships next year after agreeing a multi-year deal, the F1 team said.
Hulkenberg raced for Sahara Force India in 2012 before moving to Sauber this season. "Sahara Force India is delighted to confirm that Nico Hulkenberg will return to Sahara Force India in 2014 after agreeing a multi-year deal," the F1 team said in a release.
"The 26-year-old is no stranger to Sahara Force India having spent 2011 and 2012 seasons with the team. The already strong working relationship will ensure a smooth transition as the team moves into new era of Formula One," it said.
Sahara Force India, who ran Scot Paul Di Resta and Adrian Sutil this season, said they would announce their full driver line-up for next year "in due course".
"Sahara Force India's full 2014 driver line-up will be announced in due course," it said.
Hulkenberg said he was happy to re-join the team. "I am happy to come back to Sahara Force India. The team is aiming high for next year and I believe the experience I have gained over the years will help us achieve those goals. I genuinely believe we can have a competitive package in 2014.
"I've heard a lot of positive things about the Mercedes engine as well, so I think there is a lot to be excited about for next year. I know this team and I can see their determination; it¿s a great bunch of people and we all share the same hunger for success," he said.
Vijay Mallya, Team Principal and Managing Director, said, "I'm delighted to see Nico back with Sahara Force India. When he drove for us in 2012, Nico was an exceptional talent and he has continued to impress everyone in the paddock with his strong performances this season.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express