After Anupam Kher, Amitabh Bachchan, Madhavan joins the Hollywood bandwagon
- Rajnath Singh has assured us 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will release without violence: Mukesh Bhatt
- Kerala man is key ISIS ‘recruiter’ luring Indian volunteers to Afghanistan
- US Elections 2016: Donald Trump refuses to commit he will accept election results
- Bhubaneswar fire: SIT directs Enforcement Directorate probe in hospital trust finances
- Jammu-Kashmir: Six terrorists attack BSF post in Samba, India retaliates
After Anupam Kher (Silver Linings Playbook) and Amitabh Bachchan (The Great Gatsby), R Madhavan is the latest Bollywood actor to join the Hollywood bandwagon with producer Simon West's horror remake of 1968 film Night of the Living Dead.
The 3D reboot, directed by Zebediah De Soto, is a reimagining of George A Romero's hit black-and-white movie. It revolves around a group of survivors fighting to stay alive when a mysterious plague unleashes the undead on New York City.
Madhavan, 43, will join actors like Danielle Harris, Tom Sizemore, Tony Todd, Alona Tal, Sarah Habel and Bill Moseley.
"It's a great introduction to American Cinema, working with Simon West and his team. He's made and continues to make some of the most exciting and thrilling films out of Hollywood. I am honored to be working alongside him. I am also thrilled to be in this 3D re-imagining of the cult-classic Night of The Living Dead," Madhavan said a statement.
The film will be produced by Simon West Productions and The Graphic Film Company in association with 2020 Entertainment and Indus Media and Entertainment.
- Khurram Parvez jailing appears unjust, against govt’s self-interest in troubled Kashmir
- Under PM Modi, new synergy between India’s economic & foreign policy
- Climate justice must be ingrained in rules of new climate compacts
- Despite his outrageous views, Donald Trump represents hope to many Americans
- One advantage of redefining military action as surgery is that it mobilises rhetoric of health
- SC stand on triple talaq remains to be seen