After ban, boxers allowed but officials barred by AIBA from Baku tourney
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy moves Supreme Court for cancellation of arrest warrant
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
The AIBA is only responding to the mails sent by Brig. Raja, who is currently a senior vice-president. Chautala, on the other hand, was made nominated chairman after a constitutional amendment during the elections.
"The AIBA is just not responding to the mails sent by the new Secretary General (Rajesh Bhandari). It's a peculiar situation because we have to seek clarifications and coordinate things with AIBA to hold the re-election and amend the constitution," an IABF official said.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight