After ban, boxers allowed but officials barred by AIBA from Baku tourney
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
The AIBA is only responding to the mails sent by Brig. Raja, who is currently a senior vice-president. Chautala, on the other hand, was made nominated chairman after a constitutional amendment during the elections.
"The AIBA is just not responding to the mails sent by the new Secretary General (Rajesh Bhandari). It's a peculiar situation because we have to seek clarifications and coordinate things with AIBA to hold the re-election and amend the constitution," an IABF official said.