After creating synergy, Destination IT at North concludes
- DMK doesn’t know how to use me...won’t vote this time: MK Alagiri
- Judiciary is destroying legislature brick by brick, says Arun Jaitley
- Activist Trupti Desai enters Haji Ali Dargah, offers prayers
- Policy making easy, political acceptance tougher part: Raghuram Rajan
- Man found hanging from tree near Parliament, suicide note recovered
The two-day 'Destination IT at North' event concluded here on Friday.
Speaking about the event, Prerna Puri , Secretary IT, Chandigarh Administration, said, "The local IT players and budding entrepreneurs learnt from the best practices and experiences of globally renowned leaders on how to expand their businesses. They got a chance to interact with officials of Punjab Government and UT Administration."
She said that the event helped create synergy "bet ween all stakeholders to build the right information communication and technology (ICT) ecosystem and enhance industry-academia bonding to transform the region into an lCT hub."
Various local ICT entrepreneurs and heads of IT companies from the region hwo attended the conference shared their feedback with the government at the conclave.
Speaking on the occasion, Senior Director, HR, India and Japan Operations, QuarkXPress Publishing R&D (India), Sofi Zahoor, said, "The Chandigarh city has a brand premium attached to it."
- Education is confused with certification
- Tina Dabi didn’t avail of reservations, but they made her achievement possible
- Neither pollution nor congestion significantly decreased during Odd-Even phase II
- Pakistani newspapers begin to talk honestly about Hafiz Saeed and his operations
- Congress needs to transform governance in Uttarakhand
- States where cannabis sativa can be grown should take a more dispassionate look