After Delhi gangrape, Ludhiana police tighten noose over eve-teasers
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Just days after a girl in Delhi was brutally gangraped, Ludhiana police tightened its noose over eve-teasers on Wednesday and did naakabandi around girls colleges in Model Town.
Devinder Singh Chaudhary, SHO, Model Town police station told Ludhiana Newsline: "After Delhi's incident we wanted to make sure that its after effects are not seen here. We checked motorcycles and other vehicles standing near Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women, Model Town and three were challaned. We also made sure that none of boys made groups in front of college gates and stood there till the end."