After gay kiss in 'Bombay Talkies', lesbian smooch in 'Go Goa Gone'
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Bollywood cinema is truly coming of age. And it seems the Censor Board of Film Certification is determined not to trail behind any longer.
After that extremely aesthetic pertinent and stunning gay kiss between Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem last week in Bombay Talkies, we have a lesbian kiss coming up in this week in Go Goa Gone.
Miraculously, the CBFC has allowed this unorthodox kiss too to pass by.
Asource informs, "The gay kiss in Karan Johar's story of Bombay Talkies was absolutely essential. But, in Go Goa Gone, the lesbian kiss forms .no part of the central theme. The film's co-directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. were pleasantly surprised by the censors liberal attitude. They expected the kiss to go."
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China