After gay kiss in 'Bombay Talkies', lesbian smooch in 'Go Goa Gone'
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Bollywood cinema is truly coming of age. And it seems the Censor Board of Film Certification is determined not to trail behind any longer.
After that extremely aesthetic pertinent and stunning gay kiss between Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem last week in Bombay Talkies, we have a lesbian kiss coming up in this week in Go Goa Gone.
Miraculously, the CBFC has allowed this unorthodox kiss too to pass by.
Asource informs, "The gay kiss in Karan Johar's story of Bombay Talkies was absolutely essential. But, in Go Goa Gone, the lesbian kiss forms .no part of the central theme. The film's co-directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. were pleasantly surprised by the censors liberal attitude. They expected the kiss to go."
When contacted, Nidimoru confirmed that the lesbian kiss has indeed survived the censors' scissors. "This kiss is just for fun during a rave party. And it doesn't involve the main characters. I would say we got away with a lot. Maybe because it was all in good humour. Amazingly, we were asked to make no cuts. Of course we got an 'Adults Only' certificate. It was always meant to be an adult-zombie comedy."
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state