After gay kiss in 'Bombay Talkies', lesbian smooch in 'Go Goa Gone'
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
Bollywood cinema is truly coming of age. And it seems the Censor Board of Film Certification is determined not to trail behind any longer.
After that extremely aesthetic pertinent and stunning gay kiss between Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem last week in Bombay Talkies, we have a lesbian kiss coming up in this week in Go Goa Gone.
Miraculously, the CBFC has allowed this unorthodox kiss too to pass by.
Asource informs, "The gay kiss in Karan Johar's story of Bombay Talkies was absolutely essential. But, in Go Goa Gone, the lesbian kiss forms .no part of the central theme. The film's co-directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. were pleasantly surprised by the censors liberal attitude. They expected the kiss to go."
When contacted, Nidimoru confirmed that the lesbian kiss has indeed survived the censors' scissors. "This kiss is just for fun during a rave party. And it doesn't involve the main characters. I would say we got away with a lot. Maybe because it was all in good humour. Amazingly, we were asked to make no cuts. Of course we got an 'Adults Only' certificate. It was always meant to be an adult-zombie comedy."