After KamaSutra condoms, Raymonds enters energy drink space
- Hate speeches: Modi breaks his silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sharad Pawar attacks Narendra Modi over 'power concentration' in one man
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Textile firm Raymonds' consumer good brand KamaSutra forayed into the energy drink category, where it is eyeing 20 per cent market share in the next two years.
"We wanted the energy drink, KS E Drink, launched in a different space. We have positioned it differently. Everybody else is in the sporting arena. We believe there is a huge market for this because the brand identity of KamaSutra and the opportunity to scale that up is huge," Raymond Chairman and MD Gautam Singhania told reporters after the launch.
Raymonds has two consumer goods brands under the KamaSutra label - KS Condoms and KS Deodorant. A 250-ml KS energy drink comes in two flavours - X-Fruit and X-Berry - and the product is priced at Rs 95.
The company is eyeing 20 per cent market share in the Rs 200-crore energy drinks market that is growing at 33 per cent.
"Our objective is to get 20 per cent market share in this category in the next two years," JK Ansell Director and Business Head Ranju Kumar Mohan said.
JK Ansell is an equal joint venture between Raymond Group and Australia's Ansell International and markets Raymond's consumer goods brands.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready