After Mr India, Anil Kapoor, Shekhar Kapur to work in Indian Sherlock
- Parliament has become an area of combat, says President Mukherjee in I-Day eve address
- Security heightened in all state capitals and major cities ahead of Independence Day
- Little possibility of GST rolling out from April 2016: Piyush Goyal
- Rahul disapproves of police action against OROP protesters
- 'Godwoman' Radhe Maa faces criminal case in Ludhiana for 'hurting religious sentiments'
Its almost three decades back that the cult classic film Mr. India released. Starring Anil Kapoor, the film was the last time we saw the actor team up with director Shekhar Kapur. Now years later, the duo will be teaming up again, but this time for an international venture.
The film in question has been tentatively titled Indian Sherlock and will be directed by London based filmmaker Anand Tucker, whose past works include Leap Year and Shopgirl. Though Anil will be acting in the film, Shekhar will be involved in the project as the creative producer.