After Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara, Akshay Kumar plans to come back for more to Oman
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Actor Akshay Kumar, who shot some portions of his upcoming film Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara in Oman, has fell in love with the destination and wants to shoot another film there.
"I have enjoyed myself thoroughly... I was there for shooting but I thought I was on a vacation. I played a lot of water sports. I am going to be coming there for another film next year for which I will talk later. I feel lot of people should travel there," Akshay told reporters here at an event yesterday.
It is said that Oman is too hot but Akshay feels it's a good place to lose weight and that the weather could not have been better.
The 45-year-old actor said the first time he shot for a film abroad was in Bangkok in 1992. It's a special place for the 'Khiladi' as he studied martial arts there and even took up a job in early days.
His co-star Sonakshi Sinha also had a gala time shooting in Oman.
"It's a beautiful place...I was there for four days but in that short span of time I loved this place so much that it has now become one of my top destinations for a holiday," she said.
In her free time, Sonakshi did water sports and photo shoots. The film directed by Milan Luthria releases on August 15.