After 'Peepli Live', Anusha Rizvi to direct OpiumBy
- Army advises jawans to stop consuming Maggi; Delhi bans sale
- Kejriwal vs Jung: MHA may stop salaries of ACB officials inducted from other states
- Five men gangrape two Delhi women in Goa
- Flood-hit Jammu farmers get Rs 32 as compensation
- Baby milk boycott to child labour, how controversies are not new to Nestle
Post writing and directing the critically acclaimed film 'Peepli Live', Anusha Rizvi is gearing up for her next. The journalist-turned-director has teamed up with her husband Mahmood Farooqui to direct her second movie 'Opium'.
Currently engrossed in scripting the film, 'Opium' is based on Amitav Ghosh's novel, which will be directed by Anusha and Mahmood. The film which is scheduled to go on the floors in 2013 will be widely shot in Bihar, and Kolkata.