After 'Peepli Live', Anusha Rizvi to direct OpiumBy
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Post writing and directing the critically acclaimed film 'Peepli Live', Anusha Rizvi is gearing up for her next. The journalist-turned-director has teamed up with her husband Mahmood Farooqui to direct her second movie 'Opium'.
Currently engrossed in scripting the film, 'Opium' is based on Amitav Ghosh's novel, which will be directed by Anusha and Mahmood. The film which is scheduled to go on the floors in 2013 will be widely shot in Bihar, and Kolkata.