Stung by porngate, Delhi Metro urges passengers to behave
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: FIR lodged against Ajit Pawar for threatening villagers to vote for Sule
Weeks after the so-called porngate hit Delhi Metro after video clips of couples getting intimate on trains found their way to pornographic websites, the DMRC today asked commuters to maintain "decorum" and "etiquette" while travelling on the rapid transit system.
"The DMRC has passed on this video clip to its Chief Security Commissioner (CSC) for investigation. The earlier video clips of similar nature are also under examination by the Cyber Crime cell of the Delhi Police," Anuj Dayal, Executive Director (Corporate Communications) of DMRC said.
He said DMRC "appeals to the public to maintain decorum, discipline and etiquette while traveling on the mass transit system," Dayal added. Earlier this month, video recordings of couples getting intimate on metro trains was leaked on the Internet, specifically some pornographic websites. The Delhi Police have been investigating the matter.