After Priyanka, Sophie Choudry to do item song in Shootout At Wadala
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
After Priyanka Chopra, Sunny Leone, it's VJ turned actress Sophie Choudhry's turn to do an item song in director Sanjay Gupta's Shootout At Wadala.
Till last week, it was only Sunny Leone and Priyanka Chopra, but this time round, even Sophie Choudry got added to the item song list in the film. "The lyrics of the song go as Aala Re Aala and we shot the song recently in Film City. The song has been picturised on John Abraham and me. Even though I can't disclose the situation of the song, all that I can say is that it's a song celebrating John's achievement (in the film) and that it comes at a very crucial point in the film. While the song has been choreographed by Ahmed Khan, Anu Malik has composed the music," said Sophie.
When asked about her future projects, she said: "There's a film that I am doing that's being directed by a director whose work I really admire. Beyond this, I can't reveal anything!"
Shootout At Wadala is a sequel to 2007 film Shootout at Lokhandwala and is all set to release on May 1.
The film is about the first registered encounter by Mumbai police, where gangster Surve was shot dead in 1982 in Wadala.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18