Salman Khan to romance Anushka Sharma in Sooraj Barjatya's next film?
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Model-turned-actress Anushka Sharma is on a roll in Bollywood.
After having made a dream debut in B-Town opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan, she is currently working with another Khan - Aamir - in Raj Kumar Hiran's Peekay. And if reports are to be believed then the Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl actress may work with Salman Khan soon.
According to reports doing the round, Anushka Sharma will be romancing Dabangg Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's next film.
The actress, who has bagged all supporting role awards last year for her performance in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan, was to do Kick opposite Salman Khan but things never worked.
Reports are that Bodyguard actor was a bit apprehensive about working with Anushka because of her close friendship with arch-rival Shah Rukh but things seem to have worked out this time and Anushka may become Prem's (Salman) love interest in the Sooraj Barjatya film.
Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress