Afzal Guru hanging: Shot by paramilitary forces, Ubaid Mushtaq succumbs to injuries
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Ubaid's father is mason by profession and met an accident two months ago at his work place and later spent around 45 days at Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS).
Locals said that when Ubaid's body was laid to rest, his father watched his burial in silence.
"His family is in deep shock, especially his father watched his burial saliently," said his neighbor Javid Ahmad. "The family came to know about his injury an hour after he was hit with bullets. He (Ubaid) was coming from his orchard when the CRPF jawans opened fire on a small group of protestors at marker and then they escaped."
Javid said that neighbors took Ubaid to the Baramulla hospital where from he was referred to Srinagar.