Afzal Guru's last letter
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
"Respected family and all the believers. Assalam u alikum (Peace be upon you). Hundred thousand gratitudes to Allah that Allah has chosen me for this stature. My Congratulations to all the believers too. For we all stood with the truth and righteousness and our end must also come for the truth and righteousness. My request to my family is that instead of grieving over my end, they should respect the stature that I have reached. Allah is your greatest protector and greatest help. Allah Hafiz (I leave you in the protection of Allah),''