Afzal Guru's last letter
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
"Respected family and all the believers. Assalam u alikum (Peace be upon you). Hundred thousand gratitudes to Allah that Allah has chosen me for this stature. My Congratulations to all the believers too. For we all stood with the truth and righteousness and our end must also come for the truth and righteousness. My request to my family is that instead of grieving over my end, they should respect the stature that I have reached. Allah is your greatest protector and greatest help. Allah Hafiz (I leave you in the protection of Allah),''
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.