Afzal Guru's last letter
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
"Respected family and all the believers. Assalam u alikum (Peace be upon you). Hundred thousand gratitudes to Allah that Allah has chosen me for this stature. My Congratulations to all the believers too. For we all stood with the truth and righteousness and our end must also come for the truth and righteousness. My request to my family is that instead of grieving over my end, they should respect the stature that I have reached. Allah is your greatest protector and greatest help. Allah Hafiz (I leave you in the protection of Allah),''
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?