Afzal Guru's last letter
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Respected family and all the believers. Assalam u alikum (Peace be upon you). Hundred thousand gratitudes to Allah that Allah has chosen me for this stature. My Congratulations to all the believers too. For we all stood with the truth and righteousness and our end must also come for the truth and righteousness. My request to my family is that instead of grieving over my end, they should respect the stature that I have reached. Allah is your greatest protector and greatest help. Allah Hafiz (I leave you in the protection of Allah),''