AgustaWestland: Deal nearly died as bribe demanded was huge; Haschke 'used' to get Tyagi family goodwill
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
The dispute was settled after Michel agreed to take a hefty cut in his commission and assured Haschke that he would manage to convince the Italian company). (Refer to cover photo)
The report goes on to say that when the police (not specified if Italian or Swiss police) raided Haschke's mother's place in Switzerland in April 2012, they found important documents hidden under a bed on which Haschke lay as he pretended he was not feeling well.
QUOTE FROM ITALIAN REPORT: ''At the time when the engineering contract was being executed, in a meeting with SPANOLINI in spring 2011 I had an unpleasant surprise. SPAGNOLINI told me that the contract would have expired about 18 months prior to the agreed termination. I complained but SPAGNOLINI told me that it was Orsi's decision and I would have had to talk to him. From my point of view the contract should have been fulfilled but the meeting with Orsi was not decisive. I later got a call from Michel for a meeting in Lugano of which I already told in the previous interrogation on 17.09.2012. After Lugano I met him in Dubai of which I already told. After this meeting, on 11.05.2011 I went to Spagnolini with Michel and Gerosa. On that occasion, Michel showed Spagnolini the latest document we made in Dubai. Spanolini got very angry as the solution was not feasible because it was out of budget. After leaving Cascina Costa, Michel, Gerosa and I went for lunch at "Sole di Ranco". Michel was very calm unlike me and Gerosa and told us to be calm ''you will see you situation will be sorted out''. Indeed, the prosecution of the contract went on without further problems. Until 31.08.2011 – the term for a possible termination – Gerosa and I did not get good sleep."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18