AgustaWestland: Deal nearly died as bribe demanded was huge; Haschke 'used' to get Tyagi family goodwill
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
* ORSI Giuseppe and SPAGNOLINI Bruno, in their positions respectively, on 09.05.2012 gave non truthful information to the internal audit body, hence demonstrating a clear contempt for the controlling structures and for those audits to which it was necessary to give explanation to substantiate an internal and external situation whose transparency was indeed very opaque if not totally in existence.