Ahead of Budget session, Kurien writes to RS members saying rape charges against me are false
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
"It is (a) reiterated that exoneration of Prof P J Kurien by the Kerala High Court (in a private complaint filed by the girl) and the Kerala High Court's acquittal of the 35 accused persons, convicted by the trial court, were not linke at all," the note says.