Ahead of Pak visit, Mirwaiz to meet Bashir
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
Ahead of their Pakistan visit, Hurriyat leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and other executive members of the moderate amalgam will meet Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir.
On Saturday, the Hurriyat team comprising Mirwaiz, Abdul Gani Bhat, Bilal Lone, Abass Ansari and Aga Syed Hassan, left for New Delhi.
"The Hurriyat leaders will discuss (Hurriyat's) upcoming visit to Pakistan with Salman Bashir," a Hurriyat statement said. "They will also inform him (Bashir) about the sentiments and feelings of Kashmiris with respect to recent positive outcomes of the India and Pakistan dialogue."
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign