Ahead of Pak visit, Mirwaiz to meet Bashir
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Ahead of their Pakistan visit, Hurriyat leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and other executive members of the moderate amalgam will meet Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir.
On Saturday, the Hurriyat team comprising Mirwaiz, Abdul Gani Bhat, Bilal Lone, Abass Ansari and Aga Syed Hassan, left for New Delhi.
"The Hurriyat leaders will discuss (Hurriyat's) upcoming visit to Pakistan with Salman Bashir," a Hurriyat statement said. "They will also inform him (Bashir) about the sentiments and feelings of Kashmiris with respect to recent positive outcomes of the India and Pakistan dialogue."