Ahhh! Women feel noise makes sex better
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
An overwhelming 92 per cent of women in a survey admitted they moan and scream in bed because they think it makes sex better.
The women questioned by researchers at Leeds University said they felt vocalisation boosted their partner's self-esteem to perform well and so give more pleasure to both, the Sun reported.
Men find it easier to climax if their lovers do a lot of panting and moaning and 87 per cent of women quizzed said they used noise deliberately for that purpose.
The women also said their own pleasure was enhanced if they thought their partner was.
A poll of 1,171 people by sex toy retailer Lovehoney.co.uk also found that women were far noisier than men generally during sex.
Sex expert Tracey Cox suggested that women might feel pressured to make more noise to show evidence they are enjoying themselves.
There's no scientific explanation to why women are noisier, it tends to be an individual thing, she said.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?