Ahhh! Women feel noise makes sex better
- Tamil Nadu floor test live updates: DMK MLAs expelled, House adjourned till 3 pm
- Why assume BJP govt is just for five years? People want Modi govt for a long time to come: Amit Shah
- AAP MLA’s father-in-law is in NGO that served midday meal
- Tripura Gov reads House speech with party lens on, skips parts that slam Centre
- Maharashtra civic polls: BJP is baring its "fangs", says Uddhav Thackeray
An overwhelming 92 per cent of women in a survey admitted they moan and scream in bed because they think it makes sex better.
The women questioned by researchers at Leeds University said they felt vocalisation boosted their partner's self-esteem to perform well and so give more pleasure to both, the Sun reported.
Men find it easier to climax if their lovers do a lot of panting and moaning and 87 per cent of women quizzed said they used noise deliberately for that purpose.
The women also said their own pleasure was enhanced if they thought their partner was.
A poll of 1,171 people by sex toy retailer Lovehoney.co.uk also found that women were far noisier than men generally during sex.
Sex expert Tracey Cox suggested that women might feel pressured to make more noise to show evidence they are enjoying themselves.
There's no scientific explanation to why women are noisier, it tends to be an individual thing, she said.
- After Jayalalithaa’s death, the AIADMK is poised to undergo another self-destructing transformation
- Sasikala went only after trying to portray herself as a martyr
- Sasikala has no political experience, no qualification other than being Jayalalitha’s home help
- Inside track: Resort to tactics
- In Manipur, Cong battles fatigue, BJP struggles to grow roots. Irom Sharmila makes debut
- India should convince world that the choice between Islamic State and Taliban is a false one