Ahhh! Women feel noise makes sex better
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
An overwhelming 92 per cent of women in a survey admitted they moan and scream in bed because they think it makes sex better.
The women questioned by researchers at Leeds University said they felt vocalisation boosted their partner's self-esteem to perform well and so give more pleasure to both, the Sun reported.
Men find it easier to climax if their lovers do a lot of panting and moaning and 87 per cent of women quizzed said they used noise deliberately for that purpose.
The women also said their own pleasure was enhanced if they thought their partner was.
A poll of 1,171 people by sex toy retailer Lovehoney.co.uk also found that women were far noisier than men generally during sex.
Sex expert Tracey Cox suggested that women might feel pressured to make more noise to show evidence they are enjoying themselves.
There's no scientific explanation to why women are noisier, it tends to be an individual thing, she said.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first