Ahhh! Women feel noise makes sex better
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
An overwhelming 92 per cent of women in a survey admitted they moan and scream in bed because they think it makes sex better.
The women questioned by researchers at Leeds University said they felt vocalisation boosted their partner's self-esteem to perform well and so give more pleasure to both, the Sun reported.
Men find it easier to climax if their lovers do a lot of panting and moaning and 87 per cent of women quizzed said they used noise deliberately for that purpose.
The women also said their own pleasure was enhanced if they thought their partner was.
A poll of 1,171 people by sex toy retailer Lovehoney.co.uk also found that women were far noisier than men generally during sex.
Sex expert Tracey Cox suggested that women might feel pressured to make more noise to show evidence they are enjoying themselves.
There's no scientific explanation to why women are noisier, it tends to be an individual thing, she said.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’