AI gets its third Dreamliner
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Air India got its third Boeing 787 Dreamliner on Tuesday from the new North Charleston facility of the US-based manufacturer.
The aircraft, piloted by Captain Amitabh Singh and Captain Rohit Bhasin, landed at IGI airport here at 5.15 pm and was received by senior airline officials, a senior Air India official said.
In September, Air India took delivery of its first of the 27 Dreamliners on order. Air India has currently deployed the Dreamliners on domestic sector to familiarise the pilots with aircraft landings and takeoff procedures.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore