AI gets its third Dreamliner
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Air India got its third Boeing 787 Dreamliner on Tuesday from the new North Charleston facility of the US-based manufacturer.
The aircraft, piloted by Captain Amitabh Singh and Captain Rohit Bhasin, landed at IGI airport here at 5.15 pm and was received by senior airline officials, a senior Air India official said.
In September, Air India took delivery of its first of the 27 Dreamliners on order. Air India has currently deployed the Dreamliners on domestic sector to familiarise the pilots with aircraft landings and takeoff procedures.