AIMCEA office bearers elected
- Govt signs peace accord with NSCN(IM), PM Modi calls it 'historic'
- BJP takes U-turn on land bill, agrees to bring back UPA's key provisions
- Crisis deepens: Speaker suspends 25 Cong MPs, Sonia digs in heels
- India to take up Gurdaspur terror attack in NSA-level talks with Pakistan
- JBT scam: Supreme Court upholds jail term of Om Prakash Chautala, his son
The annual general body meeting of All India Mes Civilian Engineers Association (AIMCEA), Pune area was held at Chhatrapati Shivaji hall at CEPZ, Pune to elect the new body for 2009-2011. Jayesh V Shah was elected the president while Vipul Shah will be the vice-president. M G Mudgal is the secretary. B S Jambolkar and Sangita Kekane will be joint secretaries while R L Gandhi is the treasurer. The association is recognised by the Government of India and has around 3,000 members all over India and 200 members from Pune area of different engineering faculty such as civil, electrical and mechanical working across India from Leh to Andaman and Jaisalmer to Kolkata, stated M G Mudgal, secretary Pune area, stated a press release.