AIMCEA office bearers elected
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
The annual general body meeting of All India Mes Civilian Engineers Association (AIMCEA), Pune area was held at Chhatrapati Shivaji hall at CEPZ, Pune to elect the new body for 2009-2011. Jayesh V Shah was elected the president while Vipul Shah will be the vice-president. M G Mudgal is the secretary. B S Jambolkar and Sangita Kekane will be joint secretaries while R L Gandhi is the treasurer. The association is recognised by the Government of India and has around 3,000 members all over India and 200 members from Pune area of different engineering faculty such as civil, electrical and mechanical working across India from Leh to Andaman and Jaisalmer to Kolkata, stated M G Mudgal, secretary Pune area, stated a press release.