AIMCEA office bearers elected
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The annual general body meeting of All India Mes Civilian Engineers Association (AIMCEA), Pune area was held at Chhatrapati Shivaji hall at CEPZ, Pune to elect the new body for 2009-2011. Jayesh V Shah was elected the president while Vipul Shah will be the vice-president. M G Mudgal is the secretary. B S Jambolkar and Sangita Kekane will be joint secretaries while R L Gandhi is the treasurer. The association is recognised by the Government of India and has around 3,000 members all over India and 200 members from Pune area of different engineering faculty such as civil, electrical and mechanical working across India from Leh to Andaman and Jaisalmer to Kolkata, stated M G Mudgal, secretary Pune area, stated a press release.