AIMCEA office bearers elected
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The annual general body meeting of All India Mes Civilian Engineers Association (AIMCEA), Pune area was held at Chhatrapati Shivaji hall at CEPZ, Pune to elect the new body for 2009-2011. Jayesh V Shah was elected the president while Vipul Shah will be the vice-president. M G Mudgal is the secretary. B S Jambolkar and Sangita Kekane will be joint secretaries while R L Gandhi is the treasurer. The association is recognised by the Government of India and has around 3,000 members all over India and 200 members from Pune area of different engineering faculty such as civil, electrical and mechanical working across India from Leh to Andaman and Jaisalmer to Kolkata, stated M G Mudgal, secretary Pune area, stated a press release.