AIMCEA office bearers elected
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The annual general body meeting of All India Mes Civilian Engineers Association (AIMCEA), Pune area was held at Chhatrapati Shivaji hall at CEPZ, Pune to elect the new body for 2009-2011. Jayesh V Shah was elected the president while Vipul Shah will be the vice-president. M G Mudgal is the secretary. B S Jambolkar and Sangita Kekane will be joint secretaries while R L Gandhi is the treasurer. The association is recognised by the Government of India and has around 3,000 members all over India and 200 members from Pune area of different engineering faculty such as civil, electrical and mechanical working across India from Leh to Andaman and Jaisalmer to Kolkata, stated M G Mudgal, secretary Pune area, stated a press release.