Air India appoints passenger general sales agents for UAE
- LIVE: Telangana bill tabled in Rajya Sabha amid uproar, marshals called in
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rahul Gandhi's remark on Rajiv killers a drama to divert attention: Kumar Vishwas
- Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join AAP
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
Air India has decided to appoint passenger General Sales Agents (GSA) for sale of Passenger Air Transportation in the territory of the UAE, as per the new policy approved by the Board.
According to a statement released here, the tender document (for Air India and Representative Agents of Air India Express) is available on the Air India website under the section tender AI International Tenders and the last date for receipt of completed tender document is 8th February, 2013. "It is informed that the previous GSA appointment exercise has been withdrawn and the applications received in response to the previous tender exercises shall be returned to the respective applicants through courier/post," the statement added.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state