Air India appoints passenger general sales agents for UAE
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Air India has decided to appoint passenger General Sales Agents (GSA) for sale of Passenger Air Transportation in the territory of the UAE, as per the new policy approved by the Board.
According to a statement released here, the tender document (for Air India and Representative Agents of Air India Express) is available on the Air India website under the section tender AI International Tenders and the last date for receipt of completed tender document is 8th February, 2013. "It is informed that the previous GSA appointment exercise has been withdrawn and the applications received in response to the previous tender exercises shall be returned to the respective applicants through courier/post," the statement added.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?