Air India appoints passenger general sales agents for UAE
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: Advani hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he will be doomed for deserting NDA
Air India has decided to appoint passenger General Sales Agents (GSA) for sale of Passenger Air Transportation in the territory of the UAE, as per the new policy approved by the Board.
According to a statement released here, the tender document (for Air India and Representative Agents of Air India Express) is available on the Air India website under the section tender AI International Tenders and the last date for receipt of completed tender document is 8th February, 2013. "It is informed that the previous GSA appointment exercise has been withdrawn and the applications received in response to the previous tender exercises shall be returned to the respective applicants through courier/post," the statement added.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit