Air India appoints passenger general sales agents for UAE
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Air India has decided to appoint passenger General Sales Agents (GSA) for sale of Passenger Air Transportation in the territory of the UAE, as per the new policy approved by the Board.
According to a statement released here, the tender document (for Air India and Representative Agents of Air India Express) is available on the Air India website under the section tender AI International Tenders and the last date for receipt of completed tender document is 8th February, 2013. "It is informed that the previous GSA appointment exercise has been withdrawn and the applications received in response to the previous tender exercises shall be returned to the respective applicants through courier/post," the statement added.